Lal Bahadur Shastri, Second Prime Minister, Wiki, Born, Decision, Tashkent Agreement, Suspicious Death, and Quotes, Wishes
Father of The White Revolution Lal Bahadur Shastri, Life Achievement and Mysterious Death
Lal Bahadur Shastri, Second Prime Minister, Wiki, Born, Decision, Tashkend Agreement and Suspicious Death : One man who take iron from Pakistan and forced to step down completely, We are talking prestigious, fast decision maker and brave Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. The second prime minister of India Lal Bahadur Shastri was born 02 October 1904. He born in Mughalsarai, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. His Father name was Sharada Prasad Shrivastava who was a school teacher. And his mother name was Ramdulari Devi who was also a home maker. Lal Bahadur Shastri has two sisters with the name of Kailashi Devi and Sundari Devi. His wife name was Lalita Devi and he has six chidren.
Shastri Ji got his basic education from Shri Harish Chandra Intermediate College and he graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi. As well as religion he follows Hinduism. He got the Highest honour of the India, Bharat Ratna in 1966 after posthumously. His resting place is known as the Vijay Ghat, New Delhi. He has excellent height with the 154 cm. Before the politics he was social activist and teacher. He has black eye colour and grey hair.
Political Journey of Lal Bahadur Shastri
As a political career
- In 1928 he joined Indian National Congress on the call of Mahatma Gandhi.
- In 1929 he became Secretary, Allahabad Dist Congress Committee.
- 1935-37 he elected as General Secretary, UP Provincial Congress Committee.
- In 1937 he elected to UP Legislative Assembly and became the organising Secretary, UP Parliamentary Board.
- 1947 BECAME THE parliamentary secretary OF the Uttar Pardesh Assembly, and on 15 August, appointed the Minister of Police and Transport under Govind Ballabh Pant’s Chief Minister ship.
- 1957 Pt. Nehru again appointed Shastriji in his cabinet as Minister of Transport and communication.
- 1958 Given the charge of Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- 1961 Became Home Minister after the death of Pt. GB Pant.
- 1964 On 9 June, became the second Prime Minister of India and served till 1966.
Suspicious Death of Shastri Ji and Tashkent Treaty
Tashkent Agreement, (Jan. 10, 1966), accord signed by India’s prime minister Lal Bahadur Shastri (who died the next day) and Pakistan’s president Ayub Khan, ending the 17-day war between Pakistan and India of August–September 1965. A cease-fire had been secured by the United Nations Security Council on Sept. 22, 1965.
Watch Tashkent File Movie Trailer or Teaser Online
Mysterious death of late Prime Minister Shastri and Highlighted Facts Behind Death Reason
- There was no post mortem of Shastri’s body nor his death properly investigated.
- Shastri’s doctor RN Chugh hit by a truck when he was going to testify in front of the Raj Narayan Committee.
- Shastri’s domestic servant Ramnath also came to testify. He met Lalitha Shastri just before the testimony. After leaving the place when he was going to Parliament, he also hit by a car. Ramnath had amputated in the accident and his memory gone forever. He also died later.
- The servant who told that they did not let him cook that night also died in a road accident.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Ji last spoke to his daughter on the phone, at that time he said that he had done dinner and was going to sleep. However after his death, the cook also arrested, but due to lack of evidence, he released.
- It is said that on the night of Shastriji’s death, food for Shastriji was not prepared by his personal servant Ramnath, but by John Mohammad, the cook of the Indian Ambassador, TN Kaul in Soviet.
- After some time, that servant Ramnath died in a road accident, it appears that Shastriji’s death hatched in a conspiracy, and those who had little knowledge about it killed one by one.
- For the death of Lal Bahadur Shastri ji, RTI also done many times but no satisfactory answer could given.
- So these facts show that it can a murder but according to other sources said that he was suffering from cardiac attack.
Inspirational Quotes and Wishes of Lal Bahadur Shastri
All the sources are based on the online study, for more detail go on official government sites.
For more update follow us notificationnews.com
- Inspirational Quotes and Wishes of Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Life Achievement and Mysterious Death
- Mysterious death of late Prime Minister Shastri and Highlighted Facts Behind Death Reason
- Political Journey of Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Suspicious Death of Shastri Ji and Tashkent Treaty
- Watch Tashkent File Movie Trailer or Teaser Online