National Epilepsy Day History, Significance
National Epilepsy Day History, Significance : National Epilepsy Day is determined on November 17 each yr to generate awareness among people about epilepsy. Here is how you could cope with the seizures. Ational Epilepsy Day 2020: Epilepsy is a chronic non-communicable brain ailment that led to recurrent ‘seizures’ or ‘suits’. Recurrent seizures are brief episodes of involuntary movement which can involve a part of the frame (partial) or the whole frame (generalized) and are sometimes observed by using lack of consciousness and manipulate of bowel or bladder function.
Seizures episodes take place due to the sudden, immoderate electrical discharges inside the neurons or brain cells. It is able to have an effect on human beings at any age, and every age organization suffers from different problems. Therefore to generate awareness amongst humans about epilepsy, its symptoms, and remedy country wide Epilepsy Day is located every yr.
National Epilepsy Day 2021: Date
National Epilepsy Day is determined on November 17 each yr. The Epilepsy foundation of India began a nationwide marketing campaign to reduce the superiority of this disorder in the U.S.A. According to the arena health business enterprise, approximately 50 million humans are suffering from epilepsy making it one of the maximum commonplace neurological sicknesses globally.
Almost eighty% of people with epilepsy live in low- and center-earnings international locations. Consequently, it’s miles enormous to make human beings aware of the condition and decrease the quantity of affected people.
National Epilepsy Day Quotes, Wishes
Despite the fact that epilepsy is treatable, but three-fourths of affected humans in developing international locations do not receive the specified treatment. But, in step with nhp.Gov.In, approximately 10 million people in India be afflicted by seizures associated with epilepsy.
- Don’t panic
- Loosen any tight neckwear
- Allow the person to rest or sleep
- Put something soft pillow under his or her head
- Remove sharp objects or other harmful objects around the person
- Do not put anything into the person’s mouth for the fear of swallowing tongue
- Roll the person onto one side so that any fluid in the mouth can safely come out.
Symptoms of epilepsy
The symptoms of epilepsy are as follows:
- Loss of consciousness is very common
- One may feel stiffness in muscles of arms or legs or face
- Tingling sensation (feeling of pricking pins or needles) in arms or legs
- One may feel sudden twitching (uncontrollable jerking motions of the arms and legs)
- Traditional Indian Food, Meals, Local cultural Food
- Jaipur The Pink City, History, Significance and Places
- Baba Shyam, Quotes, Wishes, Mantras
- Har Har Shambhu 2022: Lord Shiva Wishes, Messages, Quotes, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on Sharavan Somwar
- What is the reason of Israel- Palestine war, Al-Aqsa Mosque attack
Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Respective Owner. Contact Us on this Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Credit or Remove these Images.
- national epilepsy day 2020 theme
- national epilepsy day 2021
- national epilepsy day 2021 india
- national epilepsy day 2022
- national epilepsy day in india
- national epilepsy day quotes
- national epilepsy day theme 2021