Why is Semen Important For Our Body ? Importance of Preserving Semen with Surprising Facts
“Semen” word defines a lot of energy of sources. Some people says that it is important because of fertility and more. Science says that Sperm cells are male reproductive cells that originate in the testicles. Sperm cells swim to and fertilize a female reproductive cell called an egg. Two key factors that can affect male fertility are sperm count and sperm motility.
But behind this word a whole world is hidden. Just you imaging that it can be make the new living energy. There are many researchers who work behind this work. Semen is the most powerful energy that can be create a world and devastate the world.
Ancient Theory of Preservation Semen
In the ancient time many Gurukulas are located which provides the basic education in world. In these institutions every student obeyed by the Brahamaachari rules and regulations. The reason to 18 year preservation of the semen, was to concentration whole energy to one aim. Yes, science says that 1 million part of semen can make the living species. One sperm which is 1 million part of the semen can make the living world. So it is not big thing that whole semen can construct the world and devastating the world.
Semen retention-Are there truly any benefits or Can it Be Harmful ?
The biggest advantage is focus becomes amazing and power of attraction towards distraction is over. Yes it is true once you focus on semen retention can give you a lot of advantages. Your concentration power and mind will open with every side. Research shows 90%semen has water and 10% is nutrient included minerals which are foods for the brain.
And it is believed that, when we stop/control it, the energy moves upwards towards the brain and nourishes cells and other organs. This improves our beauty. It truly has great powers. Capable of giving a new life. If you retention your semen then energy develops in mind and it’s benefit that will give you a amazing concentration power.
Why Brahmacharya is Important for Your Life ?
A few people have to take the path of Brahmacharya. Brahmachari—“brahman” means “the divine”, “charya” means “the path”.
If you are on the path of the divine, you are a Brahmachari. People may think a Brahmachari is making a great sacrifice and is being denied life. But it is not so at all. If someone is a Brahmachari only by dress, yes it is true, life is torture. They have missed this world and the other world also. But for a person who is truly walking the path of the divine, the petty pleasures that the world offers will become totally meaningless. Once you enjoy the inner pleasures of your being, the external pleasures become totally meaningless.
Top World Popular Man Opinions About Semen
- Newton- Life lone celibate. Believed to have died a virgin. The way to chastity is not to struggle with incontinent thoughts but to avert the thoughts by some employment, or by meditating on other things.
- Nikola Tesla- He believed that celibacy spurred on the brain.
- Steve Jobs- Our birth control method up to that point was Steve’s interrupts also called the pull out method.
- Dalai Lama- Sexual Pressure, sexual desire, actually, I think is short period satisfaction and often that leads to more complication.
For more update follow us notificationnews.com
- Ancient Theory of Preservation Semen
- Semen retention-Are there truly any benefits or Can it Be Harmful ?
- Top World Popular Man Opinions About Semen
- Why Brahmacharya is Important for Your Life ?
- Why is Semen Important For Our Body ? Importance of Preserving Semen with Surprising Facts